Slim Pickin’s Kitchen is reader supporter, and this post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases. You can read my full disclaimer here.
Bailey’s and Coffee No Bake Pots de Crème is an easy dessert and a quick way make your friends and family feel special on St. Patrick’s Day!
Excuse me while I wipe away the drool dripping down my chin.
No bake Bailey’s and Coffee Pots de Crème, y’all. No bake pots de crème that’s only 5 ingredients and made in a blender!!!
No Bake Pots de Crème
A few years ago I fell in love with a woman named Ree Drummond. You know, the Pioneer Woman? You may have heard of her. Anywho, I was watching her show on the Food Network and she made a super special supper for her dad. The highlight of that meal was the brandy no bake pots de crème she made for dessert.
They were so swanky and elegant, but she made them in her blender in 5 seconds flat!
I flipped my lid and vowed I would make my own version as soon as possible, and that’s exactly what I’ve done for you today.
Baileys and Coffee Recipes
Clearly, this isn’t your typical Bailey’s and coffee recipe. We love the Irish cordial as an after-dinner dessert so I knew it would be perfect with these little chocolatey cups of heaven. The coffee I used was also rich, dark, velvety, and smooth.
My most favorite coffee is from a local coffee roaster here in Charleston, Charleston Coffee Roasters. Their Kiawah Organic Blend is TO.DIE.FOR. and I suggest you buy yourself some right now.
Want to serve this to your kids for St.Patrick’s Day? Sub the Baileys for Irish Cream coffee creamer and use decaf coffee or even piping hot milk!
More St.Patrick’s Day Recipes…
5 Ingredient No Bake Bailey’s & Coffee Pots de Crème w/ Bailey’s Whipped Cream
- 12 oz. 1 bag high quality semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 eggs room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Bailey’s Irish Cream separated
- 1 cup piping hot dark roast coffee
- 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream
- chocolate shavings or cocoa powder for garnish
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Bailey’s Irish cream into the coffee and stir. Set aside.
- Add chocolate chips and eggs to a blender and pulse, about 5-6 times, until the chocolate is broken up into small bits. NOTE: No need for a Vitamix or Ninja for this recipe! Any standard blender should work.
- With the blender running, slowly stream in the Bailey’s and coffee and continue blending until the chocolate melts and the mixture thickens.
- Pour the bailey’s and coffee mixture into 6-8 small dessert glasses or brandy snifters and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until set.
- Right before serving the pots de creme, add whipping cream to the bowl of a stand mixture and beat until soft peaks form. Beat in the remaining tablespoon of Bailey’s until well mixed.
- Dollop the Bailey’s whipped cream on top of the pots de creme and serve with chocolate shavings or a dusting of cocoa powder.