This post contains affiliate links, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase or sign up for a program, I may earn a commission. This is at no additional cost to you.
This Witches Brew Cocktail is glowing green and is sure to satiate your thirst on Halloween night! Swirling with melon liquor, pineapple rum, and limoncello this Halloween cocktail is bubbly, sweet, and straight-up wicked!
I have a witches brew recipe for you, and this Halloween drank is straight-up WICKED.
Wickedy, Wickedy, Wickedy, Whack…in a good way, of course.
This wicked elixir was originally created for my love of the musical, Wicked. To me, it’s the best show on earth so I decided to dedicate an entire drink to it. Of course, that was way back when this blog first started so the photos were just awful and the cocktail recipe needed a bit of zsooshing up.
So here it is for you revamped and refreshed just in time for my favorite holiday! Hooray!
Witches Brew Recipe
This is one of those witches brew recipes where you really don’t need too many, and they can get you in trouble if you’re not careful. For starters, it is full of booze and tastes like candy so you may so that is always a dangerous combination then again they are super sweet so you may only want one or two because of how sweet they are. Either way, this is the type of drink you want to pour then sip on slowly throughout the evening.
This witches brew recipe calls for:
- 1 shot melon liquor
- 1 shot pineapple rum
- 1 shot limoncello OR lemon rum
- 1 shot pineapple juice
- 6 oz. sprite or soda water to cut the sweetness
Something wicked this way comes!
Wicked Witches Brew Cocktail
- 1.5 oz (1 shot) melon liquor I used Midori
- 1.5 oz (1 shot) pineapple rum I used Cruzan
- 1.5 oz (1 shot) limoncello any brand will do
- 1.5 oz (1 shot) pineapple juice
- 6 oz lemon-lime soda or soda water Prosecco would work too!
- Kiwi and cherries to garnish
- Fill two 8 oz. cocktail glasses with ice and set aside.
- Add all of the ingredients to a pitcher then stir until well mixed. Pour into prepared glasses and serve!
Looking for some non-alcoholic Halloween Drinks? Check these out…
More Halloween cocktails to try…