This Witches Brew Drink Cocktail is glowing green and is sure to satiate your thirst on Halloween night! Swirling with melon liquor, pineapple rum, and limoncello this spooky Halloween cocktail is bubbly, sweet, and straight-up wicked!
I have a witches brew cocktail for you, and this spooky drink is straight-up WICKED.
Wickedy, Wickedy, Wickedy, Whack...in a good way, of course.
This wicked elixir was originally created for my love of the musical, Wicked. To me, it's the best show on earth so I decided to dedicate an entire drink to it. Of course, that was way back when this blog first started so the photos were just awful and the cocktail recipe needed a bit of sprucing up.
So here it is for you revamped and refreshed just in time for my favorite holiday! Hooray!
Witches Brew Drink Ingredients
This is one of those witches brew drink cocktail recipes where you can get into trouble if you don't pace yourself. For starters, it is full of booze and tastes like candy. That is always a dangerous combination. Then again they are super sweet so you may only want one or two because of that fact.
Either way, this is the type of spooky drink you'll want to pour yourself at a Halloween party or Wicked showing then sip on slowly throughout the evening.
This witches brew cocktail calls for:
- 1 shot Midori melon liquor
- 1 shot limoncello, lemon (citron) rum, or lemon juice
- 1 shot pineapple rum
- 1 shot pineapple juice or triple sec
- 6 oz. sprite or soda water to cut the sweetness
More Fun Halloween Treats to Make
- Monster Muddy Buddies Movie Mix
- Southern Boo Berry Biscuits
- Halloween Sangria
- Maple Pumpkin Fall Harvest Trail Mix
- Spooky Halloween Monster Mash Soup
Witches Brew Drink Cocktail
To Make the Witches Brew Drink Cocktail:
- 1.5 oz (1 shot) Midori melon liquor
- 1.5 oz (1 shot) pineapple rum I used Cruzan
- 1.5 oz (1 shot) limoncello or lemon juice or citron rum
- 1.5 oz (1 shot) pineapple juice or triple sec
- 6 oz lemon-lime soda or soda water Prosecco would work too!
- Kiwi and cherries to garnish
To Make the Witches Brew Cocktail:
- Fill two 8 oz. cocktail glasses with ice and set aside.
- Add all of the ingredients to a pitcher then stir until well mixed. Pour into prepared glasses and serve!
Looking for some non-alcoholic Halloween Drinks? Check these out...
More Halloween cocktails to try...