Slim Pickin’s Kitchen is reader supporter, and this post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases. You can read my full disclaimer here.
This Witches Brew Drink is glowing green and is sure to satiate your thirst on Halloween night! Swirling with melon liquor, pineapple rum, and limoncello this spooky cocktail is bubbly, sweet, and straight-up wicked!
I have a witches brew drink for you, and this spooky drink is straight-up WICKED.
Wickedy, Wickedy, Wickedy, Whack…in a good way, of course.
This wicked elixir was originally created for my love of the musical, Wicked. To me, it’s the best show on earth so I decided to dedicate an entire drink to it. Of course, that was way back when this blog first started so the photos were just awful and the cocktail recipe needed a bit of zsooshing up.
So here it is for you revamped and refreshed just in time for my favorite holiday! Hooray!
Witches Brew Drink
This is one of those witches brew drinks recipes where you can get into trouble if you don’t pace yourself. For starters, it is full of booze and tastes like candy. That is always a dangerous combination, then again they are super sweet so you may only want one or two because of that fact. Either way, this is the type of spooky drink you want to pour yourself at a Halloween party or Wicked showing then sip on slowly throughout the evening.
This witches brew drink calls for:
- 1 shot melon liquor
- 1 shot pineapple rum
- 1 shot limoncello OR lemon rum
- 1 shot pineapple juice
- 6 oz. sprite or soda water to cut the sweetness
More Fun Halloween Treats to Make
- Monster Muddy Buddies Movie Mix
- Southern Boo Berry Biscuits
- Halloween Sangria
- Maple Pumpkin Fall Harvest Trail Mix
- Spooky Halloween Monster Mash Soup
Wicked Witches Brew Cocktail
- 1.5 oz (1 shot) melon liquor I used Midori
- 1.5 oz (1 shot) pineapple rum I used Cruzan
- 1.5 oz (1 shot) limoncello any brand will do
- 1.5 oz (1 shot) pineapple juice
- 6 oz lemon-lime soda or soda water Prosecco would work too!
- Kiwi and cherries to garnish
- Fill two 8 oz. cocktail glasses with ice and set aside.
- Add all of the ingredients to a pitcher then stir until well mixed. Pour into prepared glasses and serve!
Looking for some non-alcoholic Halloween Drinks? Check these out…
More Halloween cocktails to try…