This post contains affiliate links, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase or sign up for a program, I may earn a commission. This is at no additional cost to you.
Sorry this didn’t get posted yesterday. My work schedule is a bit wonky this week which is going to affect the blog as well. So, I’m doing The Skinny On Me Post today, a recipe tomorrow, and (of course) Sassy Hour on Friday.
I’ve also got a bunch of personal things going on at the moment that I can’t quite discuss yet, but I promise I will once the time comes.
Thanks for your patience!
So, do ya’ll read Us Weekly magazine?
If so, then you know they have a section where they pick a random celebrity and ask them to list 25 random facts about themselves. It is my favorite page in the whole magazine, so I thought it would be fun to share some random things about me!
25 Things You Didn’t Know About Me
1. I am OBSESSED with celebrity gossip, and I check people.com, usmagazine.com, and tmz.com every single morning and at least 3 more times throughout the day.
2. I’m a little obsessive when it comes to real life murder stories…I love watching Forensic Files, Cold Case Files, Disappeared, Nightmare Next Door, and any other random show about serial killers, murders, and/or violent crimes. I also love reading about them too.
3. I love all trashy reality TV shows and would watch them all day long if we had cable! And I’m talking Teen Mom, 16 & Pregnant, Real World, Flavor of Love, and Jersey Shore here people…not Survivor, The Amazing Race, or The Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise.
4. I am the baby of my immediate family, the youngest grandchild on my mom’s side of the family and the only granddaughter on my dad’s side. Yeah…spoiled rotten much? 😉
5. Up until 2 yrs ago I still had all four of my grandparents, but now I only have 3…which is still amazing and I feel incredibly blessed because of it.
6. My parents and brother, as well as my aunts and first cousins on my mom’s side of the family, have gorgeous eyes in varying shades of green.
7. A cousin on my dad’s side of the family used to have a pet possum named Geraldo.
8. My maternal grandfather was a Southern Baptist preacher.
9. I have only owned a dog of my own once in my life, and I was very young at the time…and then someone stole him and we never got another one.
10. I slept through Hurricane Hugo (a category 4-5) when I was 8 yrs old, and then walked outside during the eye of the storm and saw paths in the trees where twisters had come and gone.
11. I’ve seen a ghost on my family’s farm…and was with a cousin who saw her too.
12. I heart the color purple and will always choose that color over any other.
13. I have to have coffee in the morning, or I will die a slow and violent death.
14. I adore my inlaws!
15. My parents are still married and have been for almost 39 years!
16. My husband’s parents are still married too.
17. I absolutely adore brussels sprouts. They are like candy to me.
18. I’m super weird about spaghetti. I have to be in a specific mood to eat it, and I will only order it from certain places. I very, very rarely make it b/c I *can’t stand* the smell of wet tomatoey dishes :/
19. I hate roller coasters and any amusement park rides that go high into the air.
20. I have two tattoos and have plans to get at least two more.
21. I try to drink at least 10 glasses of water a day.
22. I eat organic air-popped popcorn every.single.day.
23. I have family who lives in Scotland.
24. If I could go anywhere in the world it would be Santorini, Greece.
25. I’ve made at least 15 batches of and have eaten my Hodge Podge Breakfast Cookies every single morning since I first developed and posted the recipe!
That’s it! Hope y’all enjoyed it, and I’ll have a new recipe up tomorrow!
Getting to know you…
What are 3 random facts about yourself?
Did you relate to any of my random facts?
What is your obsession?