This post contains affiliate links, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase or sign up for a program, I may earn a commission. This is at no additional cost to you.
Easy Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Garlic and Herbs is a quick and easy weeknight meal perfect for when you’ve had a hectic day and need to get dinner on the table STAT!
This easy roasted pork tenderloin recipe is the kind of recipe I live for nowadays.
Easy, nearly zero prep, and on the table and ready to eat in 40 minutes or less.
Consensus says quick and easy weeknight meals are what we all need in our lives. Between school and sports, studying, clubs, parties, fun, and fellowship, who has time to actually cook fancy meals anymore?!?
Our family eats pork tenderloin on a regular basis and, unless I’m making pulled pork or BBQ, I always roast it in the oven.
Why? Because roasting pork at a high temp gives the meat this gorgeous outer crust that’s crispy and flavorful while keeping it super juicy and tender on the inside.
Don’t believe me? Check out what these readers have to say about it! 👇
Love love love this recipe!!! Thank you for sharing!–Meagan
I loved it. The family loved it. Perfect easy weeknight meal that is incredibly flavorful, healthy. Easy cleanup too. I will be making this again and again.—Ann
This was absolutely amazing and I’ve made a lot of pork loin!!! My husband made himself sick eating so much of it!!!! Tender, juicy and so flavorful! The best part was how amazing my house smelled all night! –Glenda
This is the most popular recipe on my blog, and for good reason!
There is zero prep time for this recipe, but you could always marinate the meat for a couple of hours if you wanted to. Just mix the garlic and herb paste together, slather it on the meat then refrigerate until you’re ready to make it.
Side dishes to enjoy with roasted pork tenderloin…
Oven Roasted Garlic Herb Pork LoinPrint Rate
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees (F) and, using a paring knife, pierce the pork loin 8-10 times so the garlic herb mixture can soak into the meat.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, garlic, dried herbs, salt & pepper then slather all over the pork loin.
- Roast the pork for 20 minutes on a baking sheet, baste with drippings, then lower the heat to 325 and continue to cook for 10-15 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 145 degrees (F).
- Remove pork loin from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with Apple Cider Glazed Brussels Sprouts or vegetable of choice.