This is the easiest dessert you will EVER make.
No baking, sifting, measuring or kneading needed.
If you find yourself in a situation like I did this weekend and are invited to a last minute Memorial Day shindig and have absolutely no time to make anything from scratch, this is the dessert for you.
It’s simple, sweet, silky, fluffy, light and airy and everyone will *RAVE* about how divine it is.
And it will take all of 5.2 seconds to make.
All you need is one prepared graham cracker pie crust, one standard container of your favorite flavor yogurt, one tub of cool whip, and some fresh fruit.
It is so insanely versatile and the combinations of flavors are endless!
In last week’s Skinny On Me post, you were introduced to my best friend, Twin.
The credit for this recipe is all hers.
I knew she was my bestie for a reason 😉
She told me how to make it, and I have made it at least a hundred gazillion times ever since.
Note: To keep the calories in check, you could always use fat free or lite cool whip; however, the pie won’t hold its shape like the one in the pictures.
- 1 8 oz. tub cool whip, defrosted
- 1 6 oz. container Light Yoplait Raspberry Cheesecake Yogurt
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker pie crust
- Fresh berries for garnish
- Fold the yogurt into the cool whip until well incorporated.
- Pour the filling into the pie shell.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Top with fresh fruit.