This post contains affiliate links. Click on my disclosure to find out more!
Cranberry orange baked brie dip is a super easy, fun, and festive holiday appetizer recipe that’s perfect for your Thanksgiving or Christmas feast! This here appetizer is a beauty isn’t it?
It has now become my new favorite thing and will go down in history as the appetizer I will forever bring to all holiday parties!
For starters, this baked brie dip is just stunning. The colors are gorgeous, and I bet they’ll be all matchy matchy with the rest of the eats in your Thanksgiving day spread. Secondly, this recipe is stupid easy to make.
When I posted on Facebook that I was testing a baked brie recipe with cranberries & oranges, at least four of my cousins requested that I puh-lease bring it along to this year’s holiday festivities.
Thanksgiving is a ginormous deal in my family and I think I’ve only missed two in my life? One year I had mono, and the following year I was stuck at home with a preemie who wasn’t allowed to go out in public for three whole months.
That was just a blast, let me tell you.
So things have been ca-ra-zay in my life, per usual. We are gearing up for the move back to Charleston (OMFGAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I CAN’T WAIT!!! I’M SO EXCITED I COULD SCREAAAAM!!!), and we are working our betookas off in order to have a bit of a nest egg when we get home.
Things seem to keep changing from moment to moment, but that’s what makes life fun, right?!? I’m soaking up our last bit of time here making sure to spend some QT with my husband’s side of the family before we leave. We are also selling every last bit of furniture that we have so we can start all over again when we get home!
So, anywhoozers, this baked brie dip, y’all.
It will totally jingle your bells.
The sweet flavors of fresh orange dance with the tart pop of the cranberries and swirl together with the creaminess of the brie. The added bit of crunch from the pumpkin seeds just takes the recipe over the top and gives it an added sprinkle of color as well.
The hardest part about this recipe is cutting off the rind from the brie which is imperative b/c it won’t get all smooth and creamy otherwise. But if that’s all you have to do to win the title of best Thanksgiving day dish then I’d say my job here is done.
Easy Cranberry Orange Baked Brie Dip
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F).
- In a medium size bowl, combine cranberries, zest & juice from orange, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt and stir until well combined.
- Add half of the cranberry mixture to the bottom of a 9 inch pie pan (or small baking dish), add brie, then top with remaining cranberry mixture and bake for 10 minutes.
- While brie is baking, add baguette slices in a single layer to a baking sheet. After the first 10 mins are up, pop the baking sheet w/ the baquette into the oven and bake for another 10 minutes or until brie is bubbling and baguette is slightly toasted.
- Sprinkle w/ roasted pumpkin seeds and serve immediately.