Brie dip is a super easy, fun, and festive holiday appetizer recipe that's perfect for your Thanksgiving or Christmas feast!
It has now become my new favorite thing and will go down in history as the appetizer I will forever bring to all holiday parties!
For starters, it's just stunning. The colors are gorgeous, and I bet they'll be all matchy-matchy with the rest of the eats in your Thanksgiving day spread. Secondly, baked brie is stupidly easy to make.
How to make Brie Dip with Cranberries & Orange
- Remove rind from 2 small wheels of brie and cut into cubes.
- Combine cranberries, orange zest & juice, honey, and spices in a bowl, mix well, then scoop half into the bottom of a 9-inch baking dish.
- add brie, then top with the remaining cranberry mixture and bake for 10 minutes.
What tastes good with baked brie?
This brie dip is bursting with tart fall flavors! Serve it alongside fresh granny smith apple or pear slices, warm roasted nuts like pumpkin seeds, pecans, or walnuts, hearty multigrain toast, crusty baguette, and an extra drizzle of honey, or take it up a notch with a touch of maple syrup.
So, anywhoozers, this brie dip, y'all.
It will totally jingle your bells.
The sweet flavors of fresh orange dance with the tart pop of the cranberries and swirl together with the creaminess of the brie. The added bit of crunch from the pumpkin seeds just takes the recipe over the top and gives the appetizer an added sprinkle of color.
The hardest part about this brie dip recipe is cutting off the rind from the brie which is imperative b/c it won't get all smooth and creamy otherwise. But if that's all you have to do to win the title of best Thanksgiving day dish then I'd say my job here is done.
Brie Dip with Cranberries and Orange
For the Brie Dip with Cranberries & Orange:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F).
- In a medium size bowl, combine cranberries, zest & juice from orange, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt and stir until well combined.
- Add half of the cranberry mixture to the bottom of a 9 inch pie pan (or small baking dish), add brie, then top with remaining cranberry mixture and bake for 10 minutes.
- While brie is baking, add baguette slices in a single layer to a baking sheet. After the first 10 mins are up, pop the baking sheet w/ the baquette into the oven and bake for another 10 minutes or until brie is bubbling and baguette is slightly toasted.
- Sprinkle w/ roasted pumpkin seeds and serve immediately.