This post contains affiliate links. Click on my disclosure to find out more!
Easy Peel Hard Boiled Eggs will dramatically change your life! Made in the Instant Pot in 10 minutes flat, you’ll get perfect hard boiled eggs each and every time!
Perfect Boiled Eggs
Looking for the best way to cook perfect boiled eggs that are easy to peel?
Instant Pot boiled eggs are the way to go! They cook perfectly every time, take just 10 minutes to make, are incredibly easy to peel and have no greenish blue hue on the yolk.
Instant Pot Boiled Eggs
You can make perfect easy peel hard boiled eggs in the Instant Pot in 4 easy steps:
- Add 1 cup of water, the rack, and 6 eggs to the Instant Pot, and cook on manual at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Allow pressure cooker to natural release for 5 minutes.
- Remove perfect boiled eggs from the pot and add to an ice bath to stop the cooking process.
- Remove the shell and serve!
Recipes Using Hard Boiled Eggs
- My husband loves having hard boiled eggs on hand to eat as a quick high protein snack or an easy breakfast on the go.
- Cook the eggs for 3 minutes instead of 5 for a soft boiled egg and use as a topper for this amazing Instant Pot Tonkotsu Ramen.
- Snack on these delicious Scotch Eggs while dancing a little jig.
- Chop up and add to Cobb salads or Deviled Egg Dip.
- Make them a meal in Tuna Egg Salad or Smoky Keto Deviled Eggs.
Easy Peel Hard Boiled Eggs FAQ
Why do you add boiled eggs to an ice bath?
Cold eggs peel best. Always add hard boiled eggs to an ice bath or run under cold water immediately after removing from the pot in order to stop the cooking process. This will also allow the eggs to decompress, making the shells easy to peel.
How long will hard boiled eggs last?
Eggs will last for 4 days in the fridge, if peeled, and up to a week if left unpeeled.
Can I make a soft boiled eggs in the Instant Pot?
Yes! For soft boiled eggs in the Instant Pot, cook the eggs for 3 minutes and then do a quick release instead of a natural release.
Which Instant Pot do you use?
I invite you to sign-up for my (totally free) e-mail community! I’ll only e-mail you once or twice a month so you don’t miss my free recipes, trending topics, discounts and giveaways on your favorite products!
Easy Peel Hard Boiled Eggs
- Set Instant Pot to Manual/High Pressure for 5 minutes. Lock the lid into place and set the valve to sealing. Press start.
- While eggs are cooking, prepare an ice bath by filling a large bowl with ice and water.
- Once cooked, allow pressure cooker to naturally release then quick release any remaining pressure.
- Remove hard boiled eggs with a slotted spoon and immediately transfer to an ice bath to cool for 5 minutes.
- To peel: lightly tap hard boiled egg on the counter or a hard service and peel the shell right off!
- Serve immediately or place in an air tight container and refrigerate for up to 7 days.