Lemon Parmesan Roasted Vegetables are an excellent, easy, and healthy side dish perfect for a busy weeknight when you're rushed to get dinner on the table or when you're feeding a crowd for Easter or Mother's Day brunch! They're so simple to make, are super versatile, crazy delicious and will definitely be added to your weekly recipe arsenal.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees (F).
2. Clean vegetables and chopped into large chunks and uniform pieces. Cut broccoli into florets, slice zucchini and squash into half moons, trim asparagus and cut into thirds, half then quarter onions, and leave grape tomatoes and garlic cloves (w/ skin) whole.
3. Place all vegetables, except garlic, in a single layer onto one or two large baking sheets, sprinkle with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and drizzle with 3 tbsp olive oil then toss to combine. Add garlic cloves to one corner of a baking sheet then drizzle each clove with 1 tsp olive oil.
4. Place in the oven and roast for 8 minutes. toss, then continue to cook for 5-7 minutes more or until tomatoes have burst and veggies are lightly golden brown.
5. Take out of the oven, remove garlic cloves from baking sheet, immediately top roasted vegetables with freshly grated Parmesan cheese, lemon zest, and the juice of half a lemon and toss.
6. Carefully remove garlic from skins, lightly chop, then toss roasted garlic with the Lemon Parmesan Roasted Vegetables.
7. Serve Immediately and enjoy!