Chocolate Covered Strawberry Overnight Oats
Overnight oats meets chocolate and strawberries
Prep Time 1 day
Total Time 1 day
- ½ cup organic old fashioned oats
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp Chobani vanilla or strawberry! Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Stevia in the Raw
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp flax seeds
- ¼ tsp instant espresso powder
- pinch of salt
- 3-4 strawberries sliced
- mini chocolate chips for garnish optional
Add oats, milk, yogurt, cocoa, stevia, chia seeds, flax seeds, expresso, and salt to a bowl and stir until well combined.
Starting and ending with the fruit, layer the strawberries & oat mixture in a small cup until no ingredients remain.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
Remove plastic wrap, sprinkle with chocolate chips, and serve.
*WWpts= 5 pts per serving*
*WWpts+= 6 pts per serving*
Serving: 1g | Calories: 251kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 7g | Fiber: 7g