Summer Grill Party Platter
Summer Grill Party Platters are loaded with perfectly grilled, high-quality meats to share with family and friends.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 3-4 Store bought veggie kebabs brushed with olive oil and sprinkled with salt and pepper
- 3 Tyson® Trimmed & Ready® Fresh Chicken Breasts marinated in your favorite marinade
- 1 Hillshire Farm® Beef Smoked Sausage
- 4 Aidells® Chicken & Apple Smoked Chicken Sausages
- 1 large fresh pineapple cut into large wedges
- 8 Ball Park® Hot Dog Buns
- 1 stick butter melted
- 8 Ball Park® Beef Franks
- Pickles, almonds, mustard, ketchup, relish, salsa, grilled bread, and other various toppings for serving
- Chinet® Classic White™ dinner plates
Pre-heat a gas grill on medium-high heat for 10 minutes. Once heated, brush the grates with a light coating of organic canola oil or spritz with grilling spray.
Place the meat on the grill in the following order and cook until cooked through:Veggie kebabs: Cook for 13-15 minutes, turning frequently to prevent burning. Tyson® Trimmed & Ready® Fresh Chicken Breasts: Cook for 5-7 minutes. Flip over with tongs and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.Hillshire Farm® Beef Smoked Sausage: Grill over medium-high heat for 12-14 minutes, turning frequently until evenly browned and heated through.
Aidells® Chicken & Apple Smoked Chicken Sausage: Grill for 8-10 minutes, turning frequently until evenly browned and heated through.
Fresh Pineapple: Grill the pineapple for 3-5 minutes, turn, and grill for another 3-5 minutes or until lightly charred. Ball Park® Hot Dog Buns and sliced bread: Brush buns with melted butter, and place on the grill face down. Grill for 4 minutes or until lightly charred. Put in warming tray until the hot dogs are cooked.
Ball Park® Beef Franks: To get the crosshatched grill marks, place the hot dogs on the grill perpendicular to the grill grates. Grill for 3 minutes, turn, and grill for another 3 minutes or until heated through.
Once everything is grilled, place the Ball Park® Beef Franks in the middle of a large tray because they're always the star of the show! Then surround with the remaining grilled meats, bread, veggies, and accompaniments, place on the table with Chinet® Classic White™ dinner plates, and enjoy!