Slow Cooker Sundried Tomato, Asparagus, & Feta Frittata
A slow cooker sundried tomato, asparagus, and feta frittata that's a cinch to make and is perfect for large brunch parties or Monday meal planning!
Cook Time 3 hours
Total Time 3 hours
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup sweet onion or shallot finely minced
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes chopped
- 1 12 oz bundle asparagus, trimmed & cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbled
- Optional: 2 tablespoons freshly chopped basil or parsley & additional crumbled feta for garnish
Whisk together eggs, milk, and salt and pepper until well combined.
Spritz slow cooker with olive or coconut oil then pour in egg mixture.
Sprinkle eggs w/ onions, sundried tomatoes, asparagus, and feta.
Cook on low for 2-3 hours or until eggs have set.