Blackberry Lemonade White Wine Sangria
Blackberry Lemonade White Wine Sangria: Looking for an awesome party cocktail that is super light yet packs a punch? Look no further! This Blackberry Lemonade Sangria is loaded with quality booze, fresh fruit, and crisp white wine and can be ready in 10 minutes or less!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 3 minutes
Total Time 13 minutes
For the Blackberry Lemonade White Wine Sangria:
- 1 large 1.5L or 2 (750ml) bottles white wine of choice (I used Moscato)
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate dethawed (or 1 Crystal Light Pitcher packet)
- 7 cans water
- 1 cup blackberry brandy
- 1 cup Bicardi Limon rum
- 1 cup Triple Sec
- 3/4 cup blackberry or mixed berry vodka
- 1/2 cup simple syrup recipe below
- your favorite fresh fruit: blackberries strawberries, watermelon, peaches, etc. for garnish
For the Blackberry White Wine Sangria:
Add all ingredients, except fresh fruit, to a large punch bowl or drink dispenser and stir until well combined.
Add fresh fruit and chill until ready to serve.
Serve over ice with some of the fresh fruit scooped from the pitcher.
For the Simple Syrup:
Add water and sugar to a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Remove from the heat and stir until the sugar completely dissolves.
Cool slightly before adding to sangria.