This drank not only tastes like watermelon…but it looks like one too!!!
It is so fabalous and full of flava-flav.
This would be fantastic as a punch at a party or served at a summertime shower….
Or mixed and slurped back the second you get home from work…
Which is EXACTLY what I have just done!
- ½ oz. Pineapple Rum
- ¼ oz. Citron Rum
- ¼ oz. Silver Spiced Rum
- A tiny splash of Melon Liquor (like Midori)
- ½ cup fresh watermelon juice
- 1 wedge of fresh lemon or lime
- Pineapple Coconut Flavored Soda Water (calorie-free)
- frozen blueberries
- Add the flesh of ¼ of a small seedless watermelon to a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Place a fine mesh/sieve strainer or cheese cloth over a bowl and add the watermelon, straining the juice from the flesh.
- In a cocktail shaker, add rums, melon liquor, watermelon juice, and lemon/lime juice. Stir and pour into a high ball glass filled with ice.
- Top off the drink with the soda water, add frozen blueberries, and stir.