Let freedom ring.
Let the white doves sing.
Let the whole world know that today is a day for…
Delicious, cold, crisp cocktails.
Full of booze.
And not just any booze…*grape* booze mixed with *white grape* sparkling water.
And so absolutely refreshing it’s redonkulous.
There are 175,000 degrees of sweet, southern heat coming our way this weekend, but you won’t know it if you’ve got one of these in your hands.
For the best results, keep a bottle of booze and a bottle of white grape water chillin’ in your cooler this 4th of July and you won’t even need ice!
Who wants a watered logged sparkler?!?
For even better results, drop in some frozen grapes, blueberries, &/or watermelon and you’ll get a portion of your daily water intake, fruit intake, and booze intake all at once.
Bring some of these (and a bowl of Red, White, and Blue Potato Salad) to the party and expect to get some good ‘ole, sizzlin’, summer lovin’.
Yep, I said it.
Stress free, simple, and satisfying.
The perfect ingredients for an amazing Independence Day celebration.
Getting to know you…
Did you know Smirnoff stopped making their white grape vodka?
Have you ever eaten frozen grapes before?
What’s your favorite summer treat?
- Red pop rocks or sugar for rim (optional)
- 1½ oz. chilled Grape or White grape vodka
- 6 oz. chilled naturally flavored white grape sparkling water
- Garnish ideas: frozen grapes, blueberries, and watermelon
- Rim the glass with pop rocks or sugar if desired.
- Add chilled vodka and cold sparkling water and stir.